The 1st of June, Jennifer and I took Owen and Izzy to the City Park and let the kids play on the playground, swing, and play in the water sprays. Isabella loved it...
Owen was not a fan...
On June 12th, we took the kids to the neighborhood pool where they all had tons of fun...
After the pool we all went out to eat at Los Compas to help celebrate Sam's 28th birthday....where Sam had to wear a sombrero and got a free shot of tequila or something...not sure - he said it tasted like Missouri River Water...
Hudson got to wear the sombrero too...but don't worry kids - he did not get a shot to go along with it.
We cruised the square afterward...and of course my shopaholic daughter was pressing against all the store doors disappointed that no shop was open! That is all the adventures for now but stay tuned...there will lots more in store this summer!
I am so glad that you made a blog! I love the pics!
ReplyDelete