Sam and I have a habit...probably a bad habit but we love it. When he picks me up from work we either go get food or cook something quick like pizza and we eat it in bed (it is like 830 by the time we eat so we figured it is the perfect place to relax). Well, Isabella has gotten into the habit of joining us for these late night treats...as you can clearly see with her eating pizza in bed.

She knew this was something new and exciting for her and she loved every minute of it.

She even hammed it up for the camera!! Thanks daddy for your quick thinking in grabbing the camera...I would have hated to miss this photo opportunity!
This week's field trip was to Paradise Park...if you have never been it is definitely somewhere to take your children...or to go for an adult play day! They have SO much to do for little kids...and for adults they have go carts, rock climbing wall, games, bumper cars, and more. All us neighbors were saying we might go back without the kids next time!
We started out our day outside in their little playground they had. All the kids had a blast!

Hudson cheesing it up for the camera!

The kids are obsessed with sand and they had a huge "sandbox" for them to dig in.

Isabella discovered this little teepee..but did not stay in it very long.

They had a little play room for toddlers that had padded floors, padded "furniture" and toys that were perfect for their age!! I want one of these in our house...maybe I can convince Sam to create a padded area for Isabella whenever we finish our basement...Ya right :)

Isabella loves to crawl through any tunnel, and especially when she can "scare" people on the other side!

They had a water table room here as well, which was absolutely perfect for the kids. It was the perfect height and had tons of toys for them. The floor was even rubber so the kids could splash and we didn't have to worry about them slipping on the wet floor.


They had a market place set up with play food that the kids could place into baskets...this is Isabella's favorite game - you give her a bag or a basket and things to put in it and she could spend 10 minutes just taking stuff out and putting it back in! I think I have a little shopper on my hands already :).

They had a "pizza parlor" the kids could all play in...they fought over the fake jars of peppers, but when they realized there was enough for everyone, they all played very nicely together.

The ball pit was a HUGE hit...for everyone but Isabella. I thought she would love being in it...but she cried unless she was near me...Guess she isn't as brave as I thought...there ARE things that scare her.

Owen had a BLAST in the ball pit...he kept throwing the balls and almost made them into a really small target - this kid is going to be a pro baseball player!

Hudson loved the ball pit...and if you can see in the background, Rowan (Christina's son) joined us as well for some fun at Paradise Park! He was really getting around good in the pit!

Here is Hudson and Kristen....love this picture!

Isabella isn't really smiling in this picture...but at least she isn't screaming!! I love when I get a good picture of us two!

The kids even loved the bathroom at this place! They had a kid sized sink for them to wash their hands. They were having a blast playing in the water. The things that keeps my daughter entertained!

After a long day of playing, we went back into the toddler room, where Isabella decided to relax and read herself a book...she looks pretty comfy I might add!
Tuesday Isabella and I went with Nana and her Cousins Jake and Devon to see the Chronicles of Narnia exhibit at Union Station...it was neat but not worth the money. But any time Isabella gets to spend time with her Cousins and Nana she is in heaven!

You couldn't take pictures inside so this is about the only picture of the exhibit I was able to take.

The kids were posing! Aren't they all so sweet! (for this picture at least)

I love this picture...looks like Isabella has her body guards keeping an eye on her...make sure you don't mess with Izzy or your might have to deal with J and D! :)

Isabella loved watching the "choo choo" as she called it on the tracks!! She loves trains and cars and anything that moves.

Isabella kept trying to go for Devon's ice cream...and here she finally got a lick! I just love how much these boys get along with Isabella cause she adores them! I am having such a GREAT summer! I think having a child to enjoy it with makes it even better! She is growing up fast...but at least I have pictures and memories to look back on!
These are great pics! I love the paradise park ones. What a wonderful day we had!!!
ReplyDeleteWhen Isabella is eating pizza in bed she looks like the happiest baby in the world! I wish pizza in bed made ME that happy!
ReplyDelete