Monday, October 5, 2009

The Zoo with Nana, Momma, and Izzy

Two weeks ago, Izzy and I went to the zoo with Nana. Figured it was a nice day and who knew how many nice days would be left this fall! Isabella had a blast looking at the animals! So did nana and momma :). When we first got there Isabella made me put on her sunglasses. Doesn't she look so grown up?
Posing with the elephant! I can't believe how big she is getting!

Here Isabella and Nana are imitating one of the many monkeys we saw. She was keeping us laughing almost the whole time!

Izzy was our tour guide throughout the zoo - here she was looking at the map and telling us which direction to see the chimpanzees.

Taking a quick resting break before we head off to see more of Africa.

She is watching the kangaroos here. If you can tell she always has some snacks in her hands.

What are those crazy kangaroos doing momma?

In one of the bird sanctuaries. She loved seeing the birds. She definitely takes after her nana.

Rubbing Buddha's belly for luck.

After a long day at the zoo, she was worn out!!! I think she walked the whole park with us! I was amazed she lasted until the end before falling asleep! I was impressed.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, she is so darn cute! :o) I love these pics...she is so big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two comments - first, thanks for getting pictures of mom, we definitely never get enough of those, since she is always behind the camera. Second, that Izzy girl of yours is adorable. I love the monkey photo :)

    ReplyDelete