Thursday, December 16, 2010

Tis the Season...

For doctor's appointments :). Last week I had to take both girls to the doctor due to having a cough, runny nose, and just being irritable. Izzy had "strep" (not sure I believe this one but okay), Brooklynn had another double ear infection, making it 5 since she was born (this I completely believed!). So that bought us an appointment with the ENT to talk about tubes in her ears. We go to this appointment tomorrow (Friday) so we will see what he says at this time.

Next week we go to a new pediatrician. I am a little anxious but curious as to see what she has to say about all of Brooklynn's past medical tests. It will be interesting to know if another doctor will be as worried about her head size as her previous pediatrician, or if someone will tell us it is just a variant that is nothing to worry about (I really hope this is what will happen!).

Izzy is gearing up for Christmas and is super excited for Santa to come bring her lots of presents! Every time she sees a gift she asks if it is for her! We talk about making Christmas cookies and setting them out for Santa and she can't wait! This weekend will be the start of our festivities with Sam's side of the family - his sister, brother-in-law, and nephew is coming into town. I can't wait! I think I am more excited than Izzy, which is really hard to believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment