After reading Katie's blog today - I saw her question "What are you Thankful for"? and Here is my answer!
1. I am thankful that I have two beautiful baby girls who I absolutely adore. Every smile, every tear, every giggle!
2. I have a job that is pretty flexible and even though I have to work I am able to be home every night with my family! - and I am thankful for the paycheck.
3. Babysitters - grandparents who love to watch our girls so Sam and I can have some private time. Hoping to take advantage of it this weekend so Sam and I can go try out some photography!
4. My husband who really works hard to help bring home the bacon! I appreciate all you do for me and the girls!
5. My momma - you totally rock with all you do for us. You do more than I could ever repay and ever ask for!
6. Being reminded daily by God why I need to appreciate what I have - times might get hard but I have mostly healthy kids and a wonderful family to enjoy life with! I am so lucky!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment