There has been so much that has been going on in our life that I am so ready for a period where I can just sit and enjoy what life has given me. So here I am...taking a break and enjoying it all!! So here is my blog about all the things I appreciate. I feel like lately it has all been about negatives and worries.
I have a great family (both immediate and extended) who is always there ready to support and love me and my little family. My parents are always there willing to help me out when I need it and watch my girls while I have to work. They constantly remind me how much it means to be a parent and that no matter the age of the child you are always going to love them and want to provide for them. I can always trust that they will be there to help bring up when I need it and to sacrifice their own time and money when I am struggling to hold it together. I am going to be forever grateful for that.
My husband works super hard to help provide for our family. He helps care for our girls and plays with them. He is not afraid to act goofy when Izzy wants to play, and he is always providing love and support for the girls when they are hurt or sad. He is there for me on days that I have a hard time at work, or when I just am not feeling up there in my moods.
And than of course there are my girls. They have completely changed me inside and out. They have shown me to be appreciative of even the little things - the smiles and the laughs, the hugs and the kisses, the small accomplishments and the big. They bring me up when I am having a hard time just getting out of bed. They make me smile when all I want to do is cry. And on those days that I just don't know if I can handle one more negative they remind me to appreciate all the positives. They remind me that what I do for work is really needed because I am helping moms and dads bring their own little ones home in the safest way possible. And they make every second of life worthwhile. I created these human beings and I am the one (along with Sam) who is helping to mold them into grown ups. No matter what else I do in my life, that is a pretty amazing accomplishment. They provide so much love and joy to the rest of the world that if that is all I manage to accomplish, I am proud. I will forever be a loving momma to those girls. And one day, maybe we will bring more kids into this world so we can help mold them as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment