Brooklynn,
This note is a little past your birthday. I wanted to wish you a WONDERFUL 1st birthday. You truly are such an amazing little girl and have blessed our lives so much. When your daddy and I decided to try for a second baby, we knew it was going to lead us into a new world we could never imagine being in, but we had no idea how wonderful it would be. You came into this world and have had so many things you have had to go through, and through every bit you have had a smile on your face. Your attitude is truly endearing and makes us laugh every day!
Watching you grow over this last year truly has been a blessing. Every day you grow and learn new and exciting things. Your language is expanding every day (you say so many words - mama, dada, cat, dog, papa, baba, hi, bye) and you are starting to repeat things we say. You are very interactive with your environment and get so excited when you learn you can do something new. You stand up and cruise along furniture. You wave hi and bye, blow kisses, come crawling to us when we walk in the room. You laugh at your sister when she acts crazy, and you try to make her laugh back at you.
I have grown so much being a mother to you. I love watching you interact with your older sister, and I love watching her interact with you. She truly loves you more than you can ever imagine! She stands up for you and tries to make you happy when you are sad. You have so many people in this world who love you. Your eyes and smile brighten anybody's day who comes up to you! Your laugh is contagious. I am so excited to see what this next year is going to bring to our lives!
Thank you so much for being such a beautiful, loving girl, both inside and out. I am so grateful for every moment I get to spend with you! I love you so much, more than you could ever imagine!! I truly am the luckiest mom in the world.
Love you always and forever,
Mommy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment