Tomorrow is a big day. We have Brooklynns neurosurgery appointment and brain MRI. This is to follow up her mild ventriculomegaly. But this time my nerves are a little more because now we have a new diagnosis. We have a diagnosis that goes along with tumors. And so that adds a whole new level of being scared. So tomorrow I am praying that growths are not seen on her scan. And I am curious to see hat Dr. H says about follow up now that we have an explanation for her enlarged head. I am hoping we will be cleared from this specialist but I am afraid.
So tomorrow we will be jumping over one more hurdle. The problem is that I feel like we are on a track with hurdles all the way around. So when we get over one there is another one right around the corner. I just pray that we will clear the hurdle. That there is not something that pops up that we are not expecting. But I know this is our life from here on out. I will never be able to relax with any appointment. I will be fearful with every test or every scan that something will pop up out of no where.
And we will get over this hurdle and we will have another coming next week with our IEP meeting. And than next month is her developmental appointment. So one hurdle (or day at a time) seems to be getting a little harder knowing that there seems to be no end of appointments, specialists, and testing. Deep breath.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment