This was Isabella's second Halloween but the first one she really got to enjoy it! Here she is cheesing it up in her outfit before we switched to her costume!! I am loving this girl so much!

We dressed her up as Dorothy this year from the Wizard of Oz and I must say she is the cutest Dorothy I have ever seen! Thanks to Aunt Stephanie for making the costume and nana for making the bow for her hair!!

I took her first to go see Nana and Papa M. at their church for trunk and treat...which she absolutely loved! I thought she would go screaming away from the costumes but she had a blast looking at all the kids!!

She loved going up to people, them handing her something, and her able to put it into her basket! Here she is with Nana and Papa M. They loved seeing her as always!

I than took her to see Nana and Papa P. and of course they loved seeing her as well! Isabella loved showing off her outfit to anybody who would look!

That night Sam, Isabella, and I went trick or treating with our neighbors. They were Dorothy, the scarecrow and the lion from the Wizard of Oz. We tried and tried to get a picture of all three of them together but by that time they were all itching to go door to door to get free candy! Isabella got the concept down in about 1 house and would walk up saying "tee tee".

Most of the time she waited patiently, but if I didn't keep a close eye on her she would keep trying to dig in the candy bowl to grab more while the people were distracted.

Here is Hudson as the lion....

And Owen as the scarecrow....They both looked ADORABLE!

After a long day of trick or treating Isabella was worn out! She kept saying "Night night!" and as soon as we laid her down in our bed she was out in 3 minutes - definitely not a normal thing for her!

Here she is dreaming of candy and treats! Let's just hope she doesn't think that if she says "tee tee" for trick or treat to people she will get what she wants from strangers! Now we have to work on the concept don't accept things from strangers...hmmm goes against everything Halloween stands for :).
No comments:
Post a Comment