Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Perinatal Appointment Week 28

Today I went in for my perinatal appointment. All they did was measure the baby this time, they did not even look at my cervix (don't ask me why...I guess my length is no longer important...). Well, low and behold this baby is going to be HUGE!! She is measuring 3 weeks ahead at 3.5 pounds. A normal baby at this point would be measuring 2.22 pounds. YIKES!! Now mommy is REALLY hoping not to go to term... I would be super happy with 37-38 weeks! If I do this might just be a nine pound baby! Still on the same restrictions. I go back in to their office in 4 weeks to remeasure.

Next weekend we are going in for our 3D ultrasound (on the 16th) so stay tuned for pictures - I am sure I will be posting some! I am super excited for Isabella to see her sister! That's it for now. Nothing too exciting right now (thank goodness).

No comments:

Post a Comment