As many of you already know, we took Brooklynn in for her head ultrasound on Friday. It was crazy watching them running a test on my little girl that they do on so many babies where I work. Now I completely understand the anxiety this test can cause and how anxiously people await for the results. Since it was a Friday I did not receive the results until Monday.
After much anticipation from the morning, I finally received a call at 11:30...her head ultrasound came back normal!! Such a relief! Now I can just enjoy my little girl and not have to worry that there is something neurologically wrong. Not to say I still won't worry because I am a mother so worry is in my head about 99% of the time...but at least it releaves about 20% of my stress :).
I started my new job a few weeks ago as a discharge coordinator, which is now 4 ten hour days a week...no weekends no holidays. It is salary so I will have days where I can leave a little early and make it up on other days (so pretty much it is super flexible). I am LOVING the hours! I get to come home, enjoy dinner with my husband and children, and still have time to play with the girls before bedtime, and am not too tired to stay up for an hour or two to spend alone time with the hubby! Life is grand!
I just wanted to express how grateful I am for such a wonderful life! I am so blessed each and every day I get to spend with my family and my AMAZING children!! Life could not get any sweeter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment