Tuesday, March 6, 2012
Brooklynn's Second Birthday!
Brooklynn,
So you turned two today. I can't believe it has been two years - two wonderful years since you were born. You have changed my life in such an amazing way. You have taught me resilience, and patience, and to have faith that all things will be good in the end. There might be lots of things that come into this world that are not ideal, but with love and strength, things will work out.
You have been through a lot in these last 2 years, and thankfully all things have turned out just fine. You have always been strong, and may shed tears, but forget about all you have been through within minutes.
Your personality is amazing! You have such a sense of humor, and constantly have me laughing. You copy your older sister in a lot of things, but definitely have your own personality, and your own way of figuring things out. You have always been relaxed and easy going. You are starting to show a little bit of a temper, but that is just fine with me. It shows that you are not going to do whatever others want you to do. You have so many facial expressions that nobody can question what mood you are in. Your laugh is contagious, and you are always getting others to laugh with you.
Your language is exploding. You have never been much of a talker, but you will definitely let us know when there is something you have to say. You are starting to learn 2 word sentences, and are very quick to say Thank you and love you. You love to talk on the phone and get very excited when you hear someone on the other end talking back.
You are a TV kid (yes I am going to admit this) There is nothing better than to watch you see a movie and start imitating, especialy when they are singing or dancing. I always thought your older sister was a princess, but I think you are going to be even more so. You love playing dress up, and you love playing with princess dolls and barbies. In fact, any time you see a princess, you freak out and yell "PRINCESS!!!" It's so adorable.
I want you to know how much I love you. I will always love you and you will always be my baby girl. Your personality makes me so happy and you can always get me to smile. You have your daddy wrapped around your finger. I am excited to see what you will grow up to be, and so excited to see you develop even more into your own person. You look up to sister, and yet you are willing to venture out on your own. You are content to do your own thing, yet you love playing with other kids. Thank you for all you have taught me in your short 2 years of life. I am sure there will be much more that I will learn from you in the years to come.
I love you forever and always,
your mommy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment