Tuesday, March 27, 2012
Cardiology Appointment
I just realized I never posted about Brooklynn's Cardiology appointment. First, before I start that, all their labs came back completely normal from their yearly checkup. No joke - completely normal! Even the allergy test that we were waiting on for Brooklynn. For the first time in a long time, we got a "completely normal" with something that relates to Brooke's medical needs. I was so happy.
We went to her cardiology appointment middle of this month. We had another echo, which showed that either she has the PFO that is about the same size as last time (it measured anywhere from 2-5 cm depending on what view), but there were also a few views that showed that it might just be 3 tiny holes instead of one bigger hole. Dr. Bingler felt it wasn't anything to be concerned about, and we would just come back in 2 years or so. We will than evaluate at that time if it has closed, or if we will need to discuss something else. Hopefully it closes.
She has a dermatology and hearing and speech appointment for the month of April. After that, hopefully things will slow down in the doctor's world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment