Last week's field trip was to Deanna Rose Farmstead. It was a beautiful day and the kids all had a great time just running around with the animals.

Can you just see the pure enjoyment in her face?? She loved all the goats. She did not, however, like the big sheep that kept trying to eat momma's shirt - I wasn't a big fan of that one either!

An action shot of her running back and forth between all the goats. I think she ran about a mile that day.

It took her a little bit to warm up to actually touching the goats but once she did she fell in love!

See what did I tell ya?? She couldn't get enough of them - just wanted to hug every one of them!! I know she's adorable!

After running her 5K she decided to sit down for a little breather...man she was tired. For a whole 10 seconds than she was back and moving again!

She actually sat down and learned something - not really but we can pretend. This was one of the rare opportunities I had to get all three of the kids together in a picture - and none of them are crying or turning away!!

Here we are - momma and Izzy! I just love this little girl!

Here she told me "Mom that cow is humongous!!! I want to ride it". Yep I promise she said all those words all at once - she is a genius! Either that or she just looked at the cow and kept repeating "mooo". I think she is a genius either way :).

She loved feeding the baby goats milk out of a bottle...until they started ripping it out of her hands - than she would try to grab the bottle out of the goats mouth !
At the end of the day we had all the kids sit on this cute toddler size bench to get a wonderful picture! At least they are all sitting and facing forward! You try to get three toddlers to sit still, smile, and look at you all the same time - not very possible!
Okay so you know my child has horrible eating habits... so here is something to add onto your list of things Isabella should not get but does...I was eating a vanilla cone, she decided she wanted it and so she took it! Yep...and she loved every lick of it too.

She even stood next to her daddy to pose...Ya she actually posed for this picture! I have a regular camera hog on my hands! Her daddy's not too shabby either huh??

She was just so excited she couldn't contain herself! Just look at how happy she was!!


This is what happens when you get a bored mom, an interested child, and a sugar wafer together! All sorts of craziness! Don't worry Isabella helped me put the stickers on - I don't just torture my child!
Well we have one more scheduled field trip before Jennifer goes back to work so stay tuned for those pictures (hopefully!).
Wow, she somehow gets more and more adorable every day!
ReplyDelete