Friday, August 21, 2009

Swimming and Growing up!

A couple of weeks ago the neighbors and I took the kids for one last summer field trip. We went to the YMCA which was LOADS of fun! And it was free so you definitely can't beat the price. Half the time Isabella just wanted to work on her tan....
But I was able to get her to go down the slide a few times (sorry for the sideways picture, I don't know how to turn it around hahaha).

And than she decided to get some beauty rest after all the hard playing :).


So what was the big surprise from the last blog? We were going to put Isabella in her own room - yes I know after almost 18 months in our room we decided we needed a little break from kids in our room before the next one came.
We got her into bed at 9:50pm....

And here she woke up...after sleeping ALL NIGHT in her room...at 8:00 am! She is such a big girl! I think it was harder for me than it was for her to go to sleep in her room! Hopefully this trend of sleeping well continues!

" Good morning mom! I missed you!"
Stay tuned for more advancements in Isabella's life! I am sure there are plenty to come!




2 comments:

  1. What a big girl, Her aunt Sara and Uncle Dustin is very proud of her. She is a good girl. We miss her so dang much

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so big! Owen saw her pics and goes, "Izzy!! Oh geez!" Haha!

    ReplyDelete