I haven't made a post in a long time. Isabella and I have not had much time to do anything besides sit around the house. I have been working WAY too many days in a row (3 on, 2 off, 3 on). But I am going to be having 5 days off soon. Work is not the easiest when you are feeling like you are going to fall asleep any moment...or when you feel like at any moment you could hurl (that would actually make life a little better actually...instead I hold in all the darn nausea).
So I guess I am already starting to show...I have had 2 people come up to me and say that my belly is starting to stick out...WOW that is so fast! I guess I am going to be super huge this time - cause last time I was big but I didn't start to show until at least 12-14 weeks! It is 8 weeks now (yep 8 whole weeks) and I already have a belly! Lord help me - I have a feeling I am going to be asked A LOT if I am having twins!
Now on top of being pregnant, I am trying to decide if I should apply for a different type of position at work. It is a discharge planner position, and it is 4 tens instead of 3 twelves. So that would make for 1 extra day at work, but I would also be getting home at a descent hour, and I was thinking maybe that would take away how exhausted I have been since I started this job. But I think I would miss bedside nursing! Oh the pros and cons - we will see. I am trusting that I will do the right thing whether it is apply for the position or stay a bedside nurse! Either way I will miss being around Isabella so who knows.
Speaking of Isabella, she is just as spunky as ever. Last night when I was getting in the car after work, Sam taught Isabella how to say "Hi momma"! Ya that made my day! She is totally starting to copy everything we say - it is so exciting but also a little nerve racking - I really need to watch what I say now! Tonight might be a big night for us - I am not going to jinx it but believe me if we do what we are planning on doing you will definitely hear about it! Wish us luck (even though you don't know what it is for yet hahaha)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just wait you might get as large as me. AND THAT IS HUGE. lol. I thought i was going to break in half. Everyone thought i was having twins. Oh no i just had a fatty baby inside me. lol. I am sure you will look fine and you will be great. I am saying boy by the way!
ReplyDelete