Friday, November 20, 2009

No changes...

Went to see the perinatologist again today to check on my cervix. Everything looks the same - cervix length is 3.7 cm which is really good. There is still some mild funneling going on. I have been having some cramping and some pressure whenever I am around doing stuff so I am still being placed on work restriction. Doctor said he would prefer if I did not work at this time. I don't know if I will be able to return back to work if the cramping goes away or if I hit a certain week...still a lot of unsures at this point. I will be returning back to the specialist Monday after Thanksgiving to recheck. I am definitely enjoying spending more time at home with Izzy and thanks to family they are helping me out with her which makes it definitely easier. I do feel super lazy though. I can barely do laundry and dishes without worrying if I am hurting the baby!

What is super nice is that I get to see an ultrasound of the baby every time I go in. Today we got some BEAUTIFUL shots of the face which I am quite fond of! Her side profile looks so much like Isabella, maybe slightly smaller nose! I am in love with this little girl already! Hopefully soon we will have a name picked out. I really want to start getting things organized for the new baby but it sounds like that will have to be put on hold until I can do more! I am very grateful that the baby has stayed healthy and cervix has remained closed though!!

Isabella is getting really excited about baby. Every time I have my shirt up looking at my belly she comes over and kisses the belly, and will tell baby sister I love you and wave hi when I ask her to. She also loves to look at the ultrasound pictures. It took some explaining at first for her to understand that it was a baby but now she smiles when I show her! We are so blessed!

2 comments:

  1. So, when do I get to take Izzy off your hands again? Thanksgiving weekend maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad things are going well (as good as they can anyway). Stay baby stay

    ReplyDelete