Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Anxiously Awaiting
So I am just sitting here waiting for 35 weeks to come and go! I don't have my appointment until Thursday this week so I am anxiously wondering where I am at - did I dilate more? Am I going to be having this baby in the next few weeks or will I be going the dreaded FULL TERM of 40 weeks? I know every mom goes through this sitting and waiting game but GEEZ! I know the longer the baby is in the better - and it really is nice to have this much more time to spend with Isabella - but I am excited for when I can actually get up and chase Isabella around, throw her on my hip and walk around with her...no longer be the "lazy mom" I feel like I have been! I am also super ready to see this new little girl and how she is going to fit into our life! Well here starts the wait and see game!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment