Brooklynn turned 3 months old on Sunday...I can't believe it has already been 3 months!! She is developing such a personality already! She is ALWAYS happy and smiling. A couple of weeks ago she even started laughing for us! It is so darn cute!! I forget how exciting these little developmental milestones are! The only time she cries is when she is hot, hungry, or wants some attention because I have been too busy doing something else! It is amazing!
She has been sleeping pretty much through the night. She falls asleep around 9-10pm and wakes up between 5-6am. I have her on the same schedule of nap as her sister most days which is really nice for momma when I feel like napping as well!
Isabella is growing every day too! She says more and more sentences and has such a little personality that grows constantly! She has me cracking up every single day! I have a feeling I am going to be in BIG trouble when she turns 16 though because she already has a little attitude on her! Most of the time it is more cute than frustrating but there are times where I just tell her to go to her room and shut the door! She is a really good listener (90% of the time) which makes it a little easier. She is AMAZING with her little sister as well - she is constantly tickling her, telling her she is cute, kissing her. If I am in the other room and she starts crying, Izzy certainly let's me know - "Sister crying, sister mad!!" I LOVE LOVE being a mother of two!
My new job position is really neat. It is definitely different being at work 4 days a week, but it is super nice being home at night with the family and off on every weekend! I do miss my weekly trips out with my mom and the girls though...we don't have as much time to do that because my days off usually seem to be filled with appointments either on my part or my mom's part. Maybe once I get settled in to this position and get used to it a little more things will be better.
That is it for my boring update. Next week we go to see the doctor for Brooklynn's check up so we shall see how big she is getting! She is a little chunker - I will have to post pictures soon of her chubby rolls - I love every inch!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What is your new job? Still at CMH?
ReplyDeleteI am still at the ICN, but I am now a discharge coordinator.
ReplyDeleteSo, when do we get more pics?
ReplyDeleteI can't believe she is 3 months old! Doesn't seem possible!
ReplyDelete