So how many words does Isabella say now...let me count!
Momma, daddy, dog, kitty, nana, poppa, hi, bye, fish, bubble, baby, turtle, banana, waffle, cheese, meow, woof woof, shoe, sugar, Jacob, Devon, book, draw, choo choo, vroom, water, bottle, Barney, Gymbo, plane, here, huh, chips, cookie, Elmo, milk, cracker, poo poo, stinky, wee, side (for outside), pretty, bath, brush, night night, ow, Owen, Hudson, boom, ball, toe, eye - there might be more but that is all I can think of right now. Ya I know -she is a smart one!
She says or does animal noises/actions for cow, dog, kitty, elephant, monkey, fish, baby, momma, lion, bear, pig, sheep, goat, snake.
She has been sleeping in her own room for a while now - and sleeps through the night! It is awesome! Momma got 9 hours of sleep last night!
I am now 9 weeks along and feeling just as nauseous and tired as ever! I can't wait for that to all go away! But like someone told me yesterday - that is a positive sign of pregnancy so I should be grateful! :). I officially applied for that job so now we shall wait and see - I have to go in for an interview for it and than hopefully will find out in the next couple of weeks if I get the job! Wish me luck!! I have been slacking on pictures lately but I will try to take more soon and post some! Post to ya later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
She is getting so big!!
ReplyDeleteI hope you get the job!
I'm still waiting on Kristen to be a word! Keep working on that one :)
ReplyDeleteIzzy is so smart!
ReplyDelete